Drivers in and around East Hampshire will have five National Highways road closures to watch out for this week.
But the news isn't too bad, with all of them only expected to cause slight delays, of under 10 minutes.
The latest expected works list, with notes from National Highways, shows that three closures already in place are expected to carry on this week:
• A3, from 8pm January 13 to 6am March 17, slight delays (under 10 minutes): A3 southbound, Horndean, slip road and lane closures for street lighting work, diversion via National Highways and local authority network.
• M27, from midnight, January 23 to 11.59pm March 31, slight delays (under 10 minutes): abnormal load - Essex to Southampton.
• M27, from 8am September 20 2022 to 8pm April 30 2023, slight delays (under 10 minutes): abnormal Load Movement, Gosport to Ipswich.
And a further two closures will begin over the next seven days:
• A3(M), from 8pm February 13 to 6am February 14, slight delays (under 10 minutes): A3M southbound, junction 2, Lane closures for electrical work.
• A3, from 8pm February 14 to 6am February 17, slight delays (under 10 minutes): A3 northbound, Liphook to Hazel Grove, Lane closures for barrier repairs.
National Highways is responsible for maintaining motorways and major A-roads, so closures of smaller roads will not be included in their schedule.